Sunday, June 10, 2018

Wait Patiently for God's Guidance (6.10.18)

My Child,
Be patient.  Be still. 
Wait patiently for My Voice. 

I may not be in the wind, nor in the storm; as I have been in the past.  You will have to be still, listen quietly, and you will hear My Still Small Voice.  I say unto you that you are more than a conqueror, and that you are fully able to accomplish what I have set for you to do. 

So, come to Me and be still.

Wait patiently for My Guidance and when the time is right, I will show you the way to move forward.  I desire for you to grow spiritually in Me. Do not neglect the reading of My Word each day.  This is vital to your growth and nurturing.  I have sent you a Word through My Prophets.  However, this should be confirmation and encouragement to what you’ve already known through spending consecrated time immersing yourself daily in My Word. 


My Beloved, I Am no respecter of persons.  I desire very much to speak and commune with you, but are you listening?  Are you closing yourself off from the noise of the world, as you spend time talking to Me?

Beloved, seek first the Kingdom.
Talk to Me, spend time getting to know Me,
     and watch how I will bring everything to past
     that you have believed Me for.

Come to Me and be still, for these are perilous times. 

I need you to rest in Me, so you will be prepared. 
Resting is part of your preparation. 
Be still, for I Am GOD, and I have not changed.

Come, I Am waiting for you.


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
1 Kings 19:11-12 - And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD.  And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake.  And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. 

Psalm 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. 

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary and they shall walk, and not faint. 


Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Hebrews 6:15 - And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. 


Hebrews 10:36 - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment