Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Spending Time in Praise & Worship (6.12.18)

My Child,
Come before Me for a time of praise and worship. 

You’ve been limiting the things that I want to do in your life. If you spend some time in praise and worship, it will remove the chains which hold your mind captive.  Don’t allow your daily situations and circumstances to discourage you from pursuing all that I desire you to be.  Don’t allow anything or anybody to hinder or limit the things that I can do through your life.  So, spend some time in praise and worship with Me.


As you praise and worship Me, the dreams and the visions that I have placed within your heart will be rekindled. 

Your time in worship will release My gentle wind of refreshing on your hopes and dreams and will cause such excitement within you that your circumstances and situations will seem insignificant.


As you praise and worship Me, I will remove the limitations that you’ve set in your mind.  I will ignite a spiritual fire in your life so that the dreams and visions I imparted in you will be clear and you will become more focused on reaching them.

As you praise and worship Me, I will lead you to greener pastures, I will lead you beside still waters, and I will restore your soul.  My child, there’s much I want to do through you.  So, it’s important that you spend time in praise and worship to remove the limits you’ve placed on Me.

Let’s praise and worship the Lord.

 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 23:2-3 - He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 

Psalm 29:2 - Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him.


Hebrews 13:15 - By him, therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

1 Thessolonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment