Friday, June 15, 2018

Your Entire Life is a #FaithWalk - so Believe it, Receive it & Speak it... by Faith!! (6.15.18)

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. By faith, we understand that the ages were framed by a word of GOD, so that the things being seen not to have come into being out of the things that appear. - Hebrews 11:1-3


My Child,
Walk by faith and do not believe those things you see with your natural eyes, nor process them with the carnal mind. It is by faith that your ancestors entered into the promises of GOD. It is by faith that they regarded their circumstances null and void of interfering with My Promises.

By faith, believe that the great I Am is bigger than the circumstances you face.


Do not be intimidated by negative reports, for this will cause you to give up on My Promises and see them as impossible. You know with Me all things are possible to those who believe; therefore, walk in this truth and this truth only -- "You have within you the ability to overcome every obstacle in your way and walk in victory. You have been blessed with the power to rise above the circumstances and to glean from Heaven’s perspective all that is taking place in this day."

I Am the Lord your God.  I Am your Father.  I have not left you alone.  I’ve made a way for you to conquer every foe, to say "no" to temptation, and to discern truth from a lie.

I have given you every tool to outsmart the enemy.
I have given you My Word.

All you need to do is use it, believe it, and walk by faith
     - not by sight.
By faith, conquer every fear by the power of My Word.
My Word is the weapon which will render the enemy
     a defeated foe.
Believe My Word, walk in obedience to it and be
     numbered among the faithful. 


Walk by faith and understand that no weapon formed against you is able to prosper. By faith, believe that every mountain will move in the name of My Son, Jesus. Walk by faith and make the way straight for My Will to be performed in your midst. Walk by faith and not by sight; you will overcome the realm of nature and move into the realm of the supernatural; and no one will be able to defeat you.

It’s a faith walk My child,
     a faith walk.

Believe it, receive it, and speak it by faith.



 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
John 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Mark 9:23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.


Mark 11:23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 


2 Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment