Wednesday, June 13, 2018

It is Time. Now Go Forth.... (6.13.18)

My Child,
I know your time of transition has not been easy.
You’ve had to walk through valleys, climb wearily up
     mountains, and spend time hidden alone in your cave,
     waiting for your hard place to come to an end.

I saw the time when you lifted your tearful face to Me and wondered why I wasn’t moving on your behalf. My Child, I Am never still.

All you’ve gone through hasn’t been in vain, it was for My Glory.

Let Me explain...  When you entered those hard places, you carried with you things which hindered you from doing what I called you to do. However, you patiently allowed 
Me to strip away the many burdens you carried. The more you dwelled in My Presence, the stronger you became.

Look at the person you’ve become.
You are free, not lacking anything.
Now, you can go to the places
     where I need you to go.

It is time for you to visit My Chosen Ones and
     teach them how to come out of their dark places.

It is time to carry hope to those who are bound,
     so they will believe in Me once again.

It is time.
Now go forth.
 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Job 23:10 - But He knows the way that I take; when He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold. 
 
Isaiah 61:1-3 - The Spirit of the Lord Jehovah is on Me; because Jehovah has anointed Me to preach the Gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to preach the acceptable year of Jehovah and the day of vengeance of our GOD; to comfort all who mourn; to appoint to those who mourn in Zion, to give to them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the mantle of praise for the spirit of heaviness; so that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of Jehovah, that He might be glorified. 

1 Corinthians 10:31 - Therefore whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of GOD. 
 
James 1:2-4 - My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into different kinds of temptations, knowing that the trying of your faith works patience. But let patience have its perfect work, so that you may be perfect and entire, lacking nothing.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment