Monday, June 11, 2018

You will See how Strong You are when You Let Go & Realize that God's Grace is All You Need (6.11.18)

For this thing, I besought the Lord three times, that it might depart from me. Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses so that the power of Christ can work through me. That's why I take pleasure in my weakness, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong. - 2 Corinthians 12:8-10


Faith Believers,
Oh, what powerful scriptures! 
 
Oftentimes, we fail to recognize the power of this message.  If you are going through a trial or facing a situation where you have tried and tried, yet nothing seems to be working for you; stop and take your hands off of it.

Stop trying to make something happen and ask the Lord
     to give you His Grace to make it through. 

Instead of causing your blood pressure to rise or giving yourself an ulcer, go to the Lord in prayer. Hold your arms out and say, "Lord, I don’t know what to do.  I can't see how I can do this. So, I am letting it go right now, and turning this over to you.  Lord, I surrender, help me to see Your will in the midst of this!”
 

And His Still Small Voice will say:

My Child,
Thank you. Now, leave it totally in My Hands. 

I’ve been standing right here with you, waiting for you to release it to Me.  I have wanted to take that burden, but you've been hanging on to it so strongly that you hindered Me from helping you.

Thank you for finally giving it to Me.  


Now, I can move on your behalf. 
I can do what you were not able to do. 

In your weakness, My strength will be a rock for you to lean on. Your surrender allows Me to release an abundance of blessings into your life.  Your surrender allows Me to bring about the change that you’ve been seeking.

Watch as the most amazing things begins to happen in and around you.   Things will happen all because you fell into My Arms and let it go. 

I Am sorry it took you so long to do this,
     but I’ve been here all the time,
     waiting for you.  

Whatever you've been crying and praying about; it doesn't matter if its finances, healing, family, a relationship, or whatever. If you're tired and worn out from battling day and night and getting nowhere, let it go.

Give it up.
Surrender it to the Lord!
Release it right now.

Admit your weakness to Him and allow Him to move miraculously on your behalf; then start praising the Lord for taking the burden off you, and watch the Lord do in a moment what you couldn’t do in a lifetime. 

You will see how strong you are when you let go.

   -  Marilyn


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
2 Corinthians 8:9 - For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, for your sakes He became poor, in order that you might be made rich through His poverty.

2 Corinthians 9:8 - And GOD is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 
Ephesians 1:7 - In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace,

Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace you are saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of GOD,

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

2 Timothy 2:1 - Therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment