Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled (6.6.18)

My Child,
Your heart is heavy over some recent things that have happened. You were hoping that things would have gone a different way, but they didn’t, and now you're wondering what to do.

My child, let not your heart be troubled.


In this life, disappointments will happen; however, they are only temporary.  Remember this, there are times I Will allow a door to close, to direct you in a new direction. And there are times I Will allow tests to come to reveal what is in your heart, to see whether you will love Me and will be obedient through the hard times.

You may be disappointed now, but if you look to Me and remain faithful, I Will point you to the new door that I've opened in your life. 


I know you need time to grieve over what happened. I understand; My Son wept too. However, He didn’t allow His grief to consume Him, and neither should you.

Release the pain that you are feeling, because there is still work to be done. I love you. So, pray and release everything to Me. Let the pain go, for even now I Am interceding for you. Selah.


Let go, and you will feel My Peace come over you.
Allow My Spirit to minister healing to you.
Yes, all is well. Take some time to praise Me.

I know you don’t feel like it, but it will help you release the pain. You have My Word, it won’t always be this way.

Trust Me.

Lift your head up and watch Me turn your sorrow into joy.

Believe in Me and let not your heart be troubled.

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Deuteronomy 8:2 - Remember how the LORD your GOD led you all the way in the wilderness these forty years, to humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.

John 14:1 - Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in GOD, believe also in me.


John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:20 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. 


Romans 8:18-19 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of GOD. 

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment