Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Your Very Present Help (6.5.18)

My Child,
I speak to those of you who are trying to keep your head above water, but you feel like you are going down for the third time.  The waves created by the storms of life have overwhelmed you.  But, I say to you, do not despair, do not give up hope.

You must rise up in Spirit and see through eyes of faith and let the truth of My Word prevail. 

Let the power of My Spirit draw you out of this place of desolation into life and restoration.  Have faith that I See and Know all things about you, and that I AM your very present help in times of trouble. 


Trust Me and let Me guide your steps to make your way perfect.  Refuse to allow the enemy to make you feel lost or forgotten, for I Am with you. I See what you must face and endure, and I Am here to help. I Will bring you through these times of adversity in triumph.

And when there seems to be no way, I Will
     make a way and lead you out by My Hand. 


Keep your faith in Me. Do not be afraid, and do not doubt.  I Am eager to help and to instruct.  However, I won’t force My Will upon you. I’ll only step in when you come to the end of yourself, and surrender all to Me. So, why don’t you take your hands off things and place them in My Hand? 

I have the answers you need,
     I Am your very present help.


Now, put your hope and faith in Me.
Cast your cares and burdens on Me. 
I Will not leave you, forsake you, or fail you. 
I Will extend My Mercy and grace to bring you through. 

I Am with you to bring you through these trials to victory,
    
I AM YOUR VERY PRESENT HELP.

 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 46:1 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 55:22 - Cast your burden on the LORD, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved

Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment