Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Trust in God's Grace - Everything Will be On Time and In Order (6.27.18)

My Child,
There is so much that I want to do in your life. 
So many things I want to say. 

You must focus your attention on Me and only Me. 

This is My Time, and I want to be glorified in your life. Allow My Grace to take you through each trial and tribulation.  Face them knowing that it is just a test in which I Am allowing that which needs to be strengthened, to be perfected. Allow Me to perfect all that concerns you.

Yes, I know you have cried out to Me
     over and over again, and I want you to know
     not one tear has been wasted.

As you begin to praise Me in this season,
     watch what I Will do with those tears. 

Take your eyes off your circumstances
     and put them on Me.

Why are you worrying about your problems, when you should be placing them before Me? Oh, My child, I Am a jealous GOD, have no other before Me. I do not want anyone or anything to consume your time with Me.  There is no one else existing that can see you through your trails and bless you, except Me. 

Use this time to lift up My Name and praise Me. 
Praise Me and trust in My Grace.
I Will not let you down, but remember My Child,
     your timing is not My timing; but everything
     will be on time and in order. 
 
 
 


 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 126:5 - They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Psalm 138:8 - The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. 

2 Corinthians 12:9 -10 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore, I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

2 Timothy 2:1 - Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment