Sunday, June 17, 2018

Stop Worrying, Open Your Spiritual Eyes, Surrender All, Keep Your Hand to the Plow & Get Back to Doing God's Work (6.17.18)

My Child,
Do not spend any more time pondering on what the enemy has done or said.  When you do that, you give him a foothold to launch another attack closer to home. My child, the best thing for you to do is to pray; commit everything to Me and get back to what I’ve called you to do.  Anything that keeps you from working for Me helps the enemy, and you were not anointed to glorify the enemy.   


Stop worrying about how the picture of your life or ministry looks, or that it may not be what you think it should be. Surrender all to Me and I Will use what you’re going through to redirect you from something far worse.  And at the same time, I Will prepare you for something far better. It is time for you to believe what I said to you in My Word; that I Am a loving Father and that I will never leave nor forsake you.

I adopted you into My Family and nothing can separate you from My Love.  Know that this is true, even when you cannot feel it, for there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.

Open your spiritual eyes and see the problem
     through My Greatness and it will give you the strength
     and confidence you need to finish the work.


My child, I Am doing a great work in your life.

Therefore, do not worry about the enemy when he laughs at what you’re doing and tries to hinder your work.  Let that remind you that I Am going to bless you - exceeding, abundantly, above what you’ve asked; and what he’s trying to do cannot compare to the blessing that’s to come.

Now, keep your hand to the plow
     and get back to work. 




Read and Meditate on His Word:
Romans 8:38-39 - For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

Romans 12:11-12 - Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 

Colossians 3:23-24 - And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. 

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 

James 1:22 - But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 

Luke 9:62 - And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment