Monday, June 4, 2018

Today, God is Restoring New Hope & Rebuilding Your Faith (6.4.18)

Children,
Today I Am reminding My People of the promises that I made to them, for many have become discouraged. I want to remind you of the joy you felt when you first received My Word. However, as time has passed, some of you have given up hope in the promises I made to you.

Let Me breath new hope and faith back into you. I come to restore your hope and build your faith, so that you can stand strong and see your promises come to pass. 


Like Sarah, I know you’ve tried to find your own method to fulfill My Word to you. However, your efforts led to nothing but frustration, and now you’re doubting if you ever heard My Voice. 

My Child, let 
Me reassure you that you heard Me.

It does not matter that the circumstances around you reflect that it can’t be done.   My Promises shall be birthed in you, and they will be delivered on time. 


I want you to have faith, and trust that I Can and Will do what I promised. My Promises are yea and amen; and My Promises will not return void. I have declared them over your life. They will come to pass, for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.

This is a season when I Am stirring up hope in the hearts of My People and restoring the visions I've given them. 

This is a season of hope and restoration.
Therefore, be encouraged this day; for I Am
      restoring hope. 
Your vision shall come to pass and it will be
     at the appointed time. 

 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Luke 8:13 - They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

Psalm 130:5 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope

Romans 4:21 - And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

Hebrews 6:11 - And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end: 

Isaiah 58:14 - Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is still for an appointed time, but it speaks to the end, and it does not lie. Though it lingers, wait for it; because it will surely come. It will not tarry.


No comments:

Post a Comment