Sunday, August 5, 2018

Bring It All to God, Trust Him. He Can & Will Make A Way.... (8.5.18)

My Child,
I see a lot of confusion in your life, and your constant cries of “What must I do, Lord?" have reached My Ears. However, instead of waiting patiently for Me to respond to your needs, you moved without Me. You created more confusion when you let go of My Hand. I Am not the author of confusion. Why do you think what you are going through caught Me by surprise? Have you forgotten who I AM? Nothing happens to you by chance.

Stop overreacting to the pressures of this world, and bring them to Me.
Remember, My Son overcame this world.


the enemy is doing all he can to cause you to become overwhelmed. he wants you to become so discouraged that you will give up. he will use this time to try to bring you to spiritual ruin. Do not allow him to do this to you.

You will save yourself a lot of grief if you only wait for Me. Remember, in quietness and confidence shall be your strength. You will know you have the right answer by the witness of My Holy Spirit.

You will just know it.


Do not allow fear to rule in your heart.
Bring it to Me.
Stop now and meditate upon My Word.

Come quietly into My Presence and seek Me
      for wisdom and guidance.
Shut out everything and come unto Me.
Stay before Me and I Will direct your steps.

If you trust Me, I Will bring you through this difficult time.

Come now. Sit at My Feet, bring it to Me, and know - beyond a shadow of a 
doubt - that I Can and Will make a way through the desert for you.

BRING IT TO ME.
 
 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. 

Psalm 61:2-3 - From the end of the earth will I cry unto 
thee when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. 

Isaiah 30:15 - For so says the Lord Jehovah, the Holy One of Israel, In returning and rest you shall be saved; and in quietness and hope shall be your strength.

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come to Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke on you and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest to your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light. 

John 16:33 - I have spoken these things to you so that you might have peace in Me. In the 
world, you shall have tribulation but be of good cheer. I have overcome the world.

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For GOD is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1 Peter 5:6-7 - Therefore be humbled under the mighty hand of GOD, so that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your anxiety onto Him, for He cares for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment