Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Let the Past Burn Behind You & Look Forward to Something New..... (8.22.18)

My Child,
Why do you continue to travail, over and over in your mind, about the things that are lost?  You cannot change the past; so, why do you allow it to hinder you so much?  Why do you allow it to stop you from seeing what I Am doing in your life?  If you open your eyes, you will see that only the things which hindered you from growing stronger, were removed.

It is only when you look forward that you
    can see the road ahead of you. 

When you look forward you will see that I Am changing and bringing new things into your life.  Do not allow the past to hinder you anymore, look forward to the future, and believe Me for new things.


Do you think My Hand is too short that it cannot
     heal you, deliver you, or do the impossible
     in your life?
Do you think that I have run out of promises
      and blessings?

Precious One, My Storehouse is full of great and mighty things.  However, how will you know this, or experience all that I have for you, if you are focused on things of old?

When you let go of your disappointments, those who may have hurt you, and the things you wanted to happen - you set yourself free to move onto greater things.  


You set yourself free to heal, to love again, 
     and come closer to Me.   

Oh, come close to Me, for I have new things for you.  
I have great plans and visions for you, but you must 
     move beyond the past to possess them.
Now, look forward and let the past burn behind you. 

Let the fire of the Holy Spirit burn away all the fears,
     the struggles, the hurt, and disappointments.

Then My Child, loose yourself 
once and for all
     from your past, bind yourself to the work
     of the Holy Spirit and watch new doors and
     opportunities come into your life.






READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye, not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

Isaiah 59:1 - Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:


Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Matthew 18:18 - Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven


Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.

Revelations 21:5 - And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.


No comments:

Post a Comment