Friday, August 3, 2018

Walk in God's Power & Anointing, Just as His Word Says You Should.... (8.3.18)

My Child,
I want you to know, and understand,
     the Power of My Word.

My Word does not go out from Me void,
     nor does it return to Me void.

My Word is sent to accomplish specific things in your life, but My Word will only be victorious when you obey it. Yes, My intent is for My Word to be a powerful force for good in your life. Therefore, spend more time meditating on My Word and drawing closer to Me.

Spend more time just being in My Presence.
Hide My Word in your heart, for it will be your strength
     when the enemy of your soul attacks you
     with waves of doubt and deception.

Believe what I have spoken to you in My Word.
Let it become the standard by which you live,
     and by which you evaluate all things.
Believe that My Word is true, and apply it to your life.

Walk in My Power and My Anointing,
     just as My Word says you should.

Do not just read My Word, as though
     there is no power behind it.

My Child, I want you to apply My Word to your life.

Be obedient to My Word.
Call upon My Name and truly expect Me
     to move mightily on your behalf.

Child of Mine, I want your faith to increase
     and I want you to know and understand
     the Power of My Word in your life.
 




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 119:160 - Your Word is true from the beginning, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever.

Isaiah 55:11 - so shall My Word be, which goes out of My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall certainly do what I sent it to do. 

Jeremiah 1:12 - And Jehovah said to me, You have seen well; for I will watch over My Word to perform it.

Jeremiah 23:29 - Is not My Word like a fire? says Jehovah; and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? 

Ezekiel 12:25 - For I, Jehovah, will speak, and the Word that I shall speak shall be done. It shall no more be delayed; for in your days, O rebellious house, I will say the Word and will do it, says the Lord Jehovah. 

James 1:22 - But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.


No comments:

Post a Comment