Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Stop Running, Trust God, Take His Hand and STAND!! (8.1.18)

My Child,
Some of My people are running from the enemy and his attacks. It is time to stop running, and hold fast to the things that I have spoken and promised you. It’s time to cause the enemy to flee from you. There is nothing that can remove you from My Hand. If you continue to look at the circumstances around you they will cause panic, then unbelief will dwell within your heart.

Therefore, trust Me and take My Hand.


Now is the time to stand against all
     that is coming against you.
Now is the time to trust Me to deliver you
     from all that is hindering you.

Yes, it is true that you were attacked by the enemy, but you don’t have to stay down. Like Peter, you have been sinking into the water. Now be wise like Peter; and reach up, take My Hand, and walk again. 


Take My Hand and I Will heal, deliver, and bless you;
     beyond what you thought was possible.
Take My Hand and rise up to be all that I have
     called you to be.

Nothing is impossible for Me.

We will conquer and overcome together, for I called you
     to be victorious over the enemy of your soul.

Trust Me to work out everything for your good.

Look up, trust in Me, take My Hand, and we will
     overcome and experience victory together.




James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 

2 Timothy 1:7- For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment