Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Keep Your Mind on God, Sound the Battle Cry, Arise in Faith & Move Forward in Authority (8.21.18)


My Child,
Keep your mind on Me, not on your situations; and stop worrying about what you see.  If you put on the helmet of Salvation, your mind will be trained to think of things above, and not beneath.  Your mind will be trained to think of Me and seek My Face. 

Once your mind is on Me, you will see that I have been moving you forward, away from the failures of your past.  You will realize I’ve been moving you towards new lands and the new blessings that I have for you. 

Oh, look to Me now and trust Me
      to get you through this situation.


Seek Me, and march forward with boldness. 
Seek Me and walk in My Authority.

Sound the battle cry and march throughout
     the land. 

The giants and mountains in your life will be defeated as you arise in faith.  Your enemies will flee from you as you shout forth the victory in their face. With your mind on Me, you shall come through every storm and every battle, for you will know that I AM with you. 

Proclaim it right now by faith, that you are
     more than a conqueror. 
Yes, proclaim by faith that you have the victory!


This is the season to fight and expel the darkness,
     so rise up in My Name. 

I AM able to deliver.
I will not fail! 

Stand on My Word until you have complete victory. 

Now, rise up and break off the shackles that
     bind you and be free.
Rise up in power!
Rise up in authority!

The victory is yours, now march forward
     in authority to receive your blessing!






READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 10:11 - And the LORD said unto me, Arise, take thy journey before the people, that they may go in and possess the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give unto them.

Mark 11:23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto GOD, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

No comments:

Post a Comment