Tuesday, August 28, 2018

It's Your Time to Step Out, Keep Your Spiritual Shoes On..... (8.28.18)

My Child,
This is a new beginning,
     a new season in your life.

All the old things have passed away.
I have closed many doors, and
     for some, this has been a hard time.

A lot of doors should have closed a long time ago, but for some strange reason, you kept them open. So yes, I closed them for you. Do not worry about the closed doors; for there will be much activity in the days ahead for you. 

So keep your spiritual shoes on.


The journey will be tough, but one well worth it.
There will be many obstacles along the way.

There will be many who will try to persuade you to go in one direction, and then in another direction. Be aware, be careful, listen for My Still Small Voice; but most of all stay prayerful and seek My Face in all things.

Do not move until you know you have heard from Me.

 
I say to you again - during the days ahead, you must take the time to listen to My Still Small Voice guiding you, and then step out in faith. I have already gone before you, and I know what lies ahead.

I Will always be with you.

Your victory is at hand.
Your breakthrough is waiting.
Keep your eyes on Me and
     keep pressing your way.

Be ready to move as I lead.
Just keep moving forward. 
 
Do not look back at the way things used to be, and do not try to imitate anything you have done in the past. You have not gone this way before. I do not want you bringing your past with you on this journey.

All things have been made new.

At times, you will feel out of place, but know that I Am with you. I have made the crooked paths straight, and I will keep you from stumbling. 
 
I will light your way.
 
Keep your spiritual eyes open.
Keep your spiritual ears tuned to My Voice
     and your heart ready to receive.
Stay prayerful, oh so prayerful, and listen
     to My Voice.

These are the keys to transition you into your destiny. Step out and step into the prosperity that lies ahead.

It is your time.
You have been waiting for this.
Stand on My word.
Be ready.
Keep your spirit
 
Allow these words to penetrate into your very souls, for they are life and will lead you to your next destination.

It is your time to step out.
 
 

 

READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Psalm 1:3 - And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. 

Psalm 102:13 - Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to
favor her, yea, the set time, is come.

Proverbs 4:25-27 - Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don’t get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.

Isaiah 48:3 - I have declared the former things from the beginning, and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. 

Ezekiel 12:25 - For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged


Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Revelations 21:5 - And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment