Monday, August 6, 2018

Do not Give Up, Be at Peace, This Day, and Rest. Trust God & Trust in His Timing. (8.6.18)

My Child,
Do not give up on the vision I gave you.
Do not give up on My faithfulness
for
     divine health and prosperity;
     I promise they will come to pass. 

I know you have gone through the fire and did not see the fruit coming forth as you expected.  Just because it didn’t happen when you expected it to happen, doesn’t mean that it won’t.

I Am asking you to look past the natural, and look to Me, for I Am the author and finisher of your faith. The work that I started, I Am sure to complete.


This day, I ask you to examine your heart; to see if you made up your mind to follow Me, no matter what the cost. The price of pure gold is a high calling, and it takes going through the fire to be purified. It is time to ask yourself, are you willing to pay the cost. 

For I Am looking for a people who will
     trust Me, beyond measure.
I Am looking for a people who are completely
     sold out to Me. 
I Am looking for a people who will love Me
     and trust in My Timing.


My child, you must always remember; everything I do, works for your good, and when your blessing is delayed, that does not mean I Am saying no.

Everything happens for a reason, and
     everything has an appointed time. 

If you trust in Me, then trust in My timing.

At this very moment, I Am in the process of working a miracle in your life to bring restoration to you, your family, your finances, and all that concerns you.

Trust Me to do it, for I have ordained victory for you.  Therefore, lift up your eyes to the heavens and rejoice, for I Have great blessings in store for you.


Be at peace, this day, and rest; knowing that I care for you, and then leave everything that concerns you in My Hands. This truly is the day that I have made, it is time to rejoice! 

Now, look ahead and stagger not at My promises through unbelief, but give Me praise this day.  S
urely you have the victory.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Isaiah 55:8-9 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

Ecclesiastes 3:1 - To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

Romans 4:20 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; 


Hebrews 12:2 - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of GOD. 

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

2 Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment