Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Rise in the Authority & Strength that God has Imparted in You.... (8.14.18)

My Child,
There are many new things ahead for you. 

Right now, I know all you can see is the storm and the raging seas, but I see the land that lies ahead.  If you could just take your eyes off your situation, off the waves and look to Me.  Your spiritual eyes will reveal to you the new land ahead of you.  The new land I promised you.


All you can see in the natural is an ocean of need, problems, and conflicts that continue to roll in.  Oh, how I wish you would see things through the eyes of faith.  If you did, you would see that just beyond the horizon there is brand new land waiting for you.  A brand new land that was created out of all that you went through. 

Yes, all that you've experienced has been
     formed into a blessing just for you.


So, do not give up now.
Press forward, for the time will not be long now until you see the things I said would come to pass in your life. 

Once you arrive in your new land you will understand why you had to travel through that valley.  You’ll understand why your boat was tossed upon the stormy seas.  And you will understand and see why everything that you went through was well worth it… for it was for My Glory.


Now, rise in the authority and the strength
     that I have imparted 
in you, for the journey
     will soon be over.


 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Jeremiah 11:5 - So that I may fulfil the oath which I have sworn to your fathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as it is this day. Then I answered and said, Amen, O Jehovah. 

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the coming glory to be revealed in us

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For the lightness of our present affliction works out for us a far more excellent eternal weight of glory, while we do not consider the things which are seen, but the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are not lasting, but the things which are not seen are everlasting. 

Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? 

Romans 4:20-21 - He did not stagger at the promise of GOD through unbelief, but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD, and being fully persuaded that what GOD had promised, He was also able to perform. 



No comments:

Post a Comment