Friday, August 31, 2018

Favor in the Fire (8.31.18)

My Child,
Please do not mistake My Fire for My Displeasure,
     because they are not the same thing. 

There are times you will go through My Refiner's Fire to remove impurities and anything that would hold you back from being closer to Me. I Am your heavenly Father, and as a good Father, I Will address the areas that hinder your walk with Me. I Will remove the chaff that prevents you from receiving and moving into the fullness of what I have for you.  And I Will purge you of your old nature, so that My New Nature will consume you.


You must die to the old nature, so that My New Nature may consume you. And the process of dying to the flesh is never easy, and it must be forged in My Refiner's Fire.  You are not in the fire because I Am angry with you. This Fire was sent so that I might perfect you and form you into the image of My Son in your life, and I often allow adversity and hardship during this transformation process.

This fire is not to punish you and
     it is not to destroy you.
It is to perfect you for My Glory.


My child, please stop thinking I’m angry with you. Let Me ask you, do you think I was angry with Joseph when I allowed him to be sold into slavery and cast unfairly into prison? I loved Joseph and had great plans for him. I permitted that fire so that I could smooth out the rough edges and prepare him for the destiny I chose for him. I was with him during the hardship and caused him to prosper in whatever he put his hands to do. 

My Favor was upon his life; however, I still permitted him to go through My Refiner's Fire to prepare him for the task that lay ahead of him. 

This is what you are going through right now.  I’m using the fire of adversity to prepare you; to form you into the Perfect Vessel for My Service. Please do not worry, I won’t leave you in the fire longer than necessary. My Favor was upon Joseph and My Favor is also upon you. 


Therefore, allow Me to work My Refinement in your life, so you will be prepared for the Great Work that is coming. While I’m doing this Work, please be patient and allow Me to form you into the Perfect Vessel for My Service.

So, do not allow this fire to worry you any longer; it is not a sign that I Am displeased with you. Rather, it is a sign that I have a call and a destiny for your life, and that I Am actively preparing you for it. 


Be encouraged this day,
     for My Favor is upon your life.

Never forget how much I love you,
     and that I Am with you in all things.

I Will not abandon you in the midst of the fire.


Image result for FAVOR IN THE FIRE WITH HEBREW BOYS 

READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, 
he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed. 
Daniel 3:24-26 - Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counselors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of GOD. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high GOD, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire. 
Malachi 3:3 - And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. 

Ephesians 4:23-24 - And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after GOD is created in righteousness and true holiness. 

James 1:2-4 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment