Thursday, August 16, 2018

You Must Walk Through, You Must Keep Moving, You Must not Stop ... & Cross Your Red Sea (8.16.18)

My Child,
You have come to a place in your life where you cannot turn around, and you cannot see how to go forward. You are at the Red Sea of your life. 


I have not brought you this far to leave you. I brought you into the wilderness, and I Will lead you out. Lift your head high and praise Me. Praise Me until the Red Sea in your life opens.
 
Walk. 
Walk on through.
Do not be afraid.

I have not brought you this far to leave you. Lo, I Am with you always, even until the end of the earth. I Will not allow the waters to overtake thee. Be not afraid, I Am with you.


I Am your GOD.
Use what I have given you.

Stretch out and use what is in your hands. 


Walk on.  I Am waiting for you. I Will turn your defeat into victory, your tears into joy, and your cries into praise. 

All you must do is keep moving, 
keep praising, keep lifting My Name.
You must walk through.
You must keep moving.
You must not stop.
 
Your Red Sea has a purpose in your life,
     so keep going.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.

Walk on through; do not stop.
Lift your head high and praise Me.
Praise Me until the Red Sea in your
     life opens.



Related image

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Exodus 14:14-16 - The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea. 

Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 

Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Psalm 145:2 - Every day will I bless thee, and I will praise thy name forever and ever.

Hebrews 13:15 - By him, therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment