Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A Spiritual Thirst (3.26.19)

My Child,
I have not forsaken you, nor has My Anointing on your life left you.

You should know by now, there are times I Will lead you into the wilderness for a season - just as I did with the children of Israel. I allow these times to happen, so I can bring you to a place of being thirsty for My Presence. And to reveal to you how I Will allow water to flow from a rock for you. Therefore, do not become discouraged nor should you feel defeated.  
 
If you feel spiritually thirsty, it is because you are standing in a place that has been ordained and primed for a miracle.

I want you to realize that My Anointing is always flowing deep within you.  It has not, nor can it ever, leave you. 
 
Seek Me, this day, and allow Me to refresh you with My Living Water.  Let Me quench your thirst, as I reveal to you My Marvelous Works.  Allow your thirst to bring you into My Presence and cause you to seek Me like never before.

The dryness you feel will be quenched through My Living Waters, and every dry area in your life will soon spring to life once again. 

Now, come.  Come to Me, drink of My living Water and let Me revive your weary soul.


 

 READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Isaiah 35:6-7 - Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert. And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water:


Matthew 5:6 - Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

John 6:35 - And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 7:37 - In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

John 4:14 - But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. 

John 7:38 - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.



No comments:

Post a Comment