Sunday, March 3, 2019

God has not Forgotten You (3.3.19)

My Child,
You must trust Me at all times, not just when things are going well. You have to trust Me when you cannot see your next step.

I promised I would see you through. Now, you must trust Me to keep My Word. The day is coming when your mourning will turn into laughter, when your sorrow will turn into joy. 

I have not forgotten the trials and the 
circumstances surrounding you. I have not forgotten your tears because I Am standing right next to you as you go through this. Remember, I see all, know all, and hear all.

Resist any anger or bitterness that may
     arise within you.
Stand strong because I have not forgotten
      you, beloved.


When the storm rises, remember, these are testing times.
Listen to My Voice, and only My Voice, because I Am
     listening for yours.

You have but to ask and I will hear you.

Your faith will move mountains, so speak this thing into existence. Speak to the mountain that stands in your way. Tell the enemy, he is a liar and to 
get behind you. You are more than a conqueror through Me. You are Mine and I know what your desire is.

Let Me guide you, My child.
Take your 
time and be led by My Holy Spirit.
My Holy Spirit will lead you and teach you.


Please do not worry about anything because I know your every need. You must have faith in My Name, regardless of what your natural eyes see. Ask in faith and it shall be given unto you. Know that I Am still in control, I Am the Lord GOD almighty and there is no other GOD.

My Child, I Am working things out for your good
     so trust Me to bring everything to pass.

ALL OF WHAT YOU ARE FACING RIGHT NOW,
     IS ONLY A TEST! 




 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:

Isaiah 49:14-16 - Yet Jerusalem says, “The LORD has deserted us; the Lord has forgotten us.” “Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you! See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands.(NLT)

1 Peter 4:12 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;


No comments:

Post a Comment