Sunday, March 17, 2019

Now Is the Time. Be Obedient and Prepare to Advance... (3.17.19)

My Child,
You have come a long way, and you’ve been waiting for the right time to step out and accomplish that which has seemed to be beyond you. 

Now is that time.

So, do not give up and stop short of your blessing.  Do not lose your forward momentum.  Keep pushing through.  It is important for you to be obedient and keep moving; because I cannot direct you when you sit down and refuse to take the next step. 

Yield, be obedient to My Word and prepare to advance.

 
My child, it would be good for you to ask for wisdom as you move forward; so that you can be led by My Holy Spirit every step of the way.  Don’t try to get ahead of Me.  Take one step at a time, one day at a time; until you accomplish what I’ve given you to do.

It is important for you to finish what you started, before moving to the next step. Be obedient and leave nothing undone.

 
Rest assured, I Am with you, and for you.
I Will speak into your situation and bring
     peace to your heart. 

However, you must listen to My Word, and My Word only. Shut out the voice of the enemy. Be obedient,
believe in Me and I Will move you into the land of promises.
 
Now, I say to you be obedient, know that
     My Word is true and get ready to advance.  

 
 
 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Deuteronomy 11:26-27 - Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your GOD, which I command you this day: 

2 Samuel 7:28 - And now, O Lord GOD, thou art that
GOD and thy words be true, and thou hast promised this goodness unto thy servant: 

Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.

Isaiah 1:19 - If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: 

John 10:4-5 - And when he
putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment