Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Pay no Attention to What Others Say or Do - Change is Coming. Prepare... (3.27.19)

My Child,
Some of you have allowed the voice of the enemy to enter into
 your heart. 

Resist what he is trying to do. 

At times, you allow what others say to cause your heart to fear. Do not concern yourself with what others are saying or doing. They are not seeking My Face as you are, and some of them have their own agenda. You will lose your focus if you continue to try to follow them or concern yourself with what they are saying and/or doing.

Cast down every word or thought which causes you to waver in your faith and to be burdened. Never fear what you hear, My child. Come to Me for guidance for your next step. You must remain upon the foundation I have established for you. Let nothing distract you from seeking My Presence.

Prepare yourself for the changes to come.
You have heard Me say this to you 
over
     and over again
.

You need to spend more time at My Feet, to rest and 
be refreshed. I miss My Times with you. In My Presence is where you will learn more of Me.  You will be strengthened when you are challenged. You need this.  It is vital for your growth.

Everything I have told you concerning your walk with Me, I Will do. I Am watching over My Word, to perform it. The only change that will occur are the changes that come from your choices along the way.

Always pray about the choices you make.

Pray and trust in Me.

I will not fail you.
My Word is true, and it cannot return to Me void.  Therefore, do not fear the voice of the enemy.  Pay no attention to the voices of those with their own agenda's. 

I love you and My Voice is the only One that matters.


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Jonh 10:4 - And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 

John 10:5 - And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. 

John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment