Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Take Care of Yourself (3.20.19)

My Child,
You need a word of encouragement, for you have almost given up hope.

You have been going through this trial for so 
long, that trying to believe something good will happen, has eluded you. Yes, you need a word of encouragement. I know you feel like you’re not getting what you need, but do not allow yourself to slide into self-pity.

Do not give in to what the flesh wants. 
Stay in the Spirit, beloved.


This day, I want you to think about what the stress of worrying is doing to your body -- and take some time to be good to yourself. Do the things I have told you to do to get yourself back on track. You must break free of this stronghold before it gets worse.

Read My Word.
Get out and take a walk. 
Do the things that make you
     smile and laugh. 


My Child, as you have ministered to others and helped them; now is the time for you to set aside your pride and allow others to minister to you.

I Am sending you help, so please don’t turn them away. I have placed them in your life for a reason.  Let them help you.  I want My Children to bear one another's burdens, minister encouragement, and be there during their time of need.


You must take care of yourself, juslike you take care of others.  Your body is where the Holy Spirit dwells, and it is My Temple.

 
 


 READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Romans 15:1 - We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 - Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit in you, whom you have of GOD? And you are not your own, for you are bought with a price. Therefore, glorify GOD in your body and in your spirit, which are GOD's. 

James 5:16 - Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. 

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment