Sunday, March 31, 2019

Stand Firm & NEVER Give Up (3.31.19)

My Children,
I speak to many who are trying to keep your head above water, who feel like they are going down for the third time.

I see your struggles and your discouragement.

You are being tempted to lose heart.
You have almost given up hope.

The waves created by the storms of life have overwhelmed you. But, I say to you, do not despair.  Do not give up hope. 

I Am your very present help in times of trouble, and I Will bring you through these times of adversity, into triumph. Trust Me and let Me guide your steps to make your way perfect.

Refuse to allow the enemy to make you feel lost or forgotten, for I Am with you. Keep your faith in Me. I’ve told you before - satans only weapons are lies and deceit. 

However, remember that I have told you to stay alert. Stand firm and resist the devil, and he will have to flee. he won’t be able to stay around the presence of the anointing that is on your life.  

Therefore, stand firm, stay prayerful and never give up. 

You know you have the victory. 
So, stand firm and never give up.


~ A Prayer Confession ~
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for reassuring me that You are always with me, and that You will bring me through this current trial that I am facing.

I thank You for the strength that You provide for me when I am going through the storms of life. 

I rest in knowing that you're always there with me.

Thank You.  Amen.


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:

Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. 


Psalm 42:5 - Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in GOD: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. 


Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. 

Luke 18:1 - One day Jesus told his disciples a story to illustrate their need for constant prayer and to show them that they must never give up. (NLT)

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. 

1 Peter 5:8 - Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls about like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.



No comments:

Post a Comment