Monday, March 25, 2019

Not Forsaken (3.25.19)

My Child,
There is nothing you are going through that I Am not aware of.  I see your trials, I see your pain, I have not forsaken you and I have not left you. I have not turned away.  Please stop fretting about what you see; for what you see is not of Me.  Remember what I told you, walk by faith not by sight - so dry your eyes.... I have not forsaken you.  

Yes, I know your road has been rough, and you are beginning to feel like all hope is gone.  You don't want to feel this way, but you do. That's what the enemy wants you to feel.  Didn't I tell you to call Me when he comes?  You can't fight him with your own strength; you need Me for this battle.  Do not forget what I said, the battle is not yours but it is Mine, the Lord's.  
Call on Me, I have not forsaken you.

My child, I see you worrying about this report.  Yes, I know what the reports say.  Why are you allowing the reports to intimidate you?  Do not allow the report to become your GOD. You are allowing the report to cancel out My Promises. Beloved I AM THE REPORT for your life.  
Trust Me, I have not forsaken you
 
Do you still feel forsaken?  Then let Me remind you about the night My Son prayed in the Garden. Yes, that night - the night before He died, the night He prayed for you.  Death was near, yet He was on His Knees, interceding for you.  Why would He pray for you?  Why would He die for you, only to then forsake you?

You are My Joy.You are My Child.
I Am your Father.

The Father never forsakes His children.

I love you and will always be there to protect you.

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Psalm 9:10 - And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD,
hast not forsaken them that seek thee.


Psalm 34:17 - The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

Psalm 34:19 - Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD
delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 37: 25 - I have been
young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment