Friday, March 15, 2019

Do Not Worry, God is Watching Over You.... (3.15.19)

My Beloved,
Your way is not hidden from Me, nor is your cause disregarded.  All night long I have watched over you.  Holding you and comforting you as you flooded your bed with tears.  When you awakened today, I was right there - breathing My new mercies upon you.
You are so loved.
I know, throughout this season, you may have felt as though you have been in this valley far too long, but your time in the valley has had a purpose.

I’ve heard every cry.
I’ve seen every tear.

Your nightly talks with prayer and supplications have drawn Me closer to you.

Never alone.
You’re never alone.
I was with you as you made your way through the valley of weeping, catching every one of your tears and drying your eyes. I’m watching over you, beloved. You’re never alone. 

I Am walking with you now as I help you press your way through. I Am moving the stones and rocks out of your path that would cause you to stumble.  I Am with you, watching over you; because you are the apple of My Eye.
My child, the day is about to break, and the shadows will flee.  

A new day and a fresh wind is blowing upon your situation.  Therefore, position yourself to receive and hold fast to that which is true, for a mighty rushing wind is coming and newly found blessings are springing up. I see all, and I Am watching over you. 

I Am yours, and you are Mine.
I Am watching over 
My Word to
     see that 
it is fulfilled in your life.

Just as your soul yearns, even faints for My courts; so am I renewing your strength.  I watched over 
you, and carefully removed all that was hindering you.

The valley has blessed you and you will
     never be the same.
Never the same.
Yes, it’s been painful but I've never left

     your side.

Trust in My Word, because I Am watching over you.
I know all and see all.
I Am Alpha and Omega.
The beginning and the end of all things.







READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 17:8 - Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Psalm 56:8 - Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

Psalm 126:5 - They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Jeremiah 31:28 - And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 

Revelations 7:17 - For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and GOD shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment