Thursday, March 28, 2019

Be Still, Sit Before the Lord, Meditate on His Word & Watch God Deal with that "Impossible" Situation (3.28.19)

The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still - Exodus 14:14

 
Faith Believers,
Are you are asking yourself “How will I get through this?" or "How can I take time to just sit still before the Lord and meditate on His Word?”

You can take this time - if you will go before GOD in prayer, asking for His Divine Intervention.

When the Israelites were being pursued by Pharaoh’s army, they allowed themselves to be overwhelmed by their circumstances; instead of being filled with faith. They panicked and blamed their situation upon Moses. Although he must have been greatly irritated at their lack of faith, Moses calmed their fears and told them not to fear.

Moses urged them to let GOD deal with what seemed to be an impossible situation.

Do you have an impossible situation you are facing today?

Be still and let the Lord fight for you.
  -  Marilyn

~ Prayer ~
Awesome Father,
Show me how to be still and wait upon You,
     especially when I find myself in what I see
     as an “impossible situation.” 

Help me to remember that NOTHING is impossible
     for You - only if I will let You fight for me
     instead of me insisting on my own way. 

Fill me with the faith to trust in Your Ability
     to answer my cries for help.

Amen
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment