Thursday, March 21, 2019

Prepare To Let Go (3.21.19)

Children,
It is time for you to let go, and prepare
     to move forward without regret.

Distress and sorrow will only keep you bound to the past. Now is the time to release everything that has caused you to mourn. Once you let go, 
you will be ready to rise up in the realm of My peace and joy.

I Am speaking to those of you who have believed the devil's lies, that there is nothing to live for or hope for anymore. I Am asking you to shake off his lies. Put the devil where he belongs, under your feet.

Weary One, find time to spend with Me and cast all that burdens you at My Feet.
 
Come and let us fellowship together.  Allow My Love to wash away the pain of the past, so that your spirit can be renewed. 

My Child, it is time to let go of those negative thoughts. Let go, so you can move forward with Me by your side. Let go and I Will renew a right spirit within you. 
 
I Will make all things new, and you will not remember your past hurt and pain. My Child, I Tell you the truth - eyes have not seen and ears have not heard, the things I Am planning to bless you with.

Just take Me at My Word, Beloved. 
  

READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which GOD has prepared for those who love Him." 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment