Monday, March 11, 2019

Working it All out For Your Good (3.11.19)

My Child,
Right now you cannot see how this change is a good thing, or even how it will work out for your good later. You want to do something about it, but you don’t know what to do.

My Child, there is nothing for you to do; 
except to hold on to what you know is true. Hold on to My Word, you know My Word is true.

My Word says, “All things work together for good to those who love Me,” and it’s true.  I Am working it all out for your good. I don't want 
you to be hurt. Please trust Me.

My Child, I understand how you’re feeling.
I see your heart, and I know the pain you
     are feeling.
I want you to release your pain
 to Me.
I won’t leave you without hope.

I know you don’t understand why it happened this way, and it will take 
some time before you understand that it was all for the best. Because even as we speak, I Am interceding on your behalf. Doing what needs to be done, to bring glory to your situation.

The very thing the enemy thought would bring you down, I Am using to raise you up. he’s not in control of your life, I AM.

Now, take a moment and breathe.
Back away from all that’s troubling you,
     and meditate on Me.
Rest in My presence, for I Am doing a
     mighty work in you.

You may not understand all that you are going through, and it may not feel good, but trust Me; everything is working according to My Plan for your life.

So, please allow Me to minister to you.
Release this burden onto Me and rest
     in My Presence.

Rest in Me.  Know that I love you, that I Am protecting you, and I Am leading you into My Provisions of health, prosperity and everlasting life.

Never forget My Love for you, and always remember that everything I Do is for your good.

I Love you.
 




Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Job 23:10 - But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Act 17:28 - For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 


Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.



No comments:

Post a Comment