Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Your Problems are not Problems to God (3.5.19)

My Child,
No matter what you are going through, you are never beyond My Reach. 
 
Do not allow the enemy to draw you away from Me. he plans to make you weary with problems, to discourage you and derail you; but I Am always near to you. I Will keep My Hand upon you - to strengthen you, lead you, and guide you. Is anything too hard for Me? No! The problems he tries to trouble you with are powerless to Me.
 
Do not look at those problems with your natural eyes, and do not be
 overcome by your inability to resolve them.  Leave that to Me. When you continue to look at things in the natural, you become overwhelmed; and you forget that My Word covers every situation, every temptation, and every problem. 
 
You must understand that you do not have the strength to resolve your problems. But I do. My Hand is not shortened that it cannot reach you. Give your problems to Me.
 
My child, I know how hard it is to keep your eyes focused on Me during troubled times. Yes, I 
do know it is hard.... But you must trust Me to deliver you. I have you in My Hands, and I Am carrying you, even when you cannot feel that I Am.

Hold on 
to Me in faith, knowing that
     your problems are not problems
 to Me.
 
 
 

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word
Jeremiah 32:27 - Behold, I am the LORD, the GOD of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?

Isaiah 59:1 - Behold, the LORD'S
hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

Luke 1:37 - For with GOD nothing shall be impossible. 

1 Peter 4:12 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment