Tuesday, February 19, 2013

An Anointing Prayer of Preservation (2.19.13)

Father,
I come to You because I need to cast my worries, my cares upon You.
Your Word said that I could because You care for me.
So Father, I cast all my cares, all my worries, all my anxieties, all my problems, all my doubts, 
all my fears and all of my needs concerning my problems - upon You.
Be merciful, O Lord.
Give me happiness, O Lord, for my life depends on You.

Lord,
You promised that if I would keep my eyes on You, that You would not suffer my foot to be moved, 
that You would not allow the enemy to overtake me.
You promised to keep me at perfect peace, if I keep my mind on You.
So Lord please help me to keep my mind, as well as my eyes, upon You.

Father,
The name of Jesus Christ takes authority over every principality, every demonic spirit 
and every spiritual wickedness in high places.
Therefore, in the name of Jesus, satan has no power over my life, or anything that pertains to me, 
because the blood of Jesus Christ covers me.

Father,
I pray and believe that You will deliver me from these trials.
I believe you will plant my feet upon the solid rock of Jesus Christ.
Though I may be surrounded by negativity, You will preserve me against the anger of my enemies.
I know Your power will save me.

Father,
I thank You that I can cast this burden upon You.
I thank You that You are the one who restores my soul, and no matter what I am going through, 
You will keep me from being separated from You.
I ask Lord that You anoint me with Your strength, joy, peace and love.

I thank You for hearing my prayer and I thank You for interceding for me.
Now unto Him who is able to keep His children from falling.
In Jesus Name 
I pray

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment