Sunday, February 24, 2013

Our Thoughts, Deeds and Words Truly Do Matter (2.24.13)

We are all called to be Christians in thought, deed, and words.

If the love of GOD truly dwells in our hearts,
then we should show it by the way we treat and talk about others.

What we say matters a great deal, and GOD will judge us
according to the words we speak and the feelings we have in our heart towards others.

The Bible promises us that we will be held accountable
for every word that comes out of our mouth, whether good or bad.

Gossiping about others is an abomination before the LORD.
The LORD hates gossip and He will deal accordingly with those who participate.

Let every word that comes out of your mouth about others be uplifting and positive.
Remember the LORD is watching and listening.

Prayer: 

Lord,
Help me to love with Your divine love.

Keep me from judging others, but never let me forget
that in order to grow, I must continually examine myself
for any and all wrong doing, so that I may repent.

Help me Father to be like You in the words I speak about others
and also in my deeds. If I ever have a doubt about words that I have spoken,
then let me ask myself this question, "Would Jesus have said that?"

Help me Father to always uplift others with my words.
Never to tear down but to uplift!!!!

In the name of Your son, JESUS THE CHRIST,
I pray this prayer!


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment