Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Lord is not a "Drive-Thru" (2.14.13)

Never underestimate your time spent with the LORD.

Many people think they can come, drive through, put their order in, and then drive out.

You cannot drive through the LORD's throne room and make a deposit, then leave. Oh no, you must soak in his presence for a while. Don’t leave that room until he has spoken and ministered to you.

You will need His touch and presence for the days to come. It will be hard to survive without a daily meeting with the LORD. The LORD said "I am your refuge and your strength. I am your portion and your inheritance." Start today with reading the Word of GOD, there is power in his Word.

Choose who you will spend your time with, choose who you will serve, it will determine your future.

Heavenly Father,
Thank You for the power of Your word. 
I am learning more and more, every single day, how to trust and stand on Your Word. I thank You for Your unwavering patience with me. I promise not to waver, and to wait upon the promises of GOD, and to spend time soaking in Your Presence - to learn more of You. 
I pray this prayer to you Father, in the name of your son, JESUS CHRIST. 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment