Monday, February 4, 2013

Rise Up, Go Forth and Claim Victory (2.4.13)

Arise in boldness and authority.  March throughout the land.
You shall come through every storm and battle, for I am with you.

I proclaim that you are an overcomer. As your faith in Me become stronger,
the giants and mountains in your life will be defeated.
Now go forward in boldness proclaiming my name.
Your enemies will be defeated as you shout and call upon My Name,
for this is the season to fight against the deeds of darkness.

My Word will live in you.  It shall not return null and void.

RISE UP, GO FORTH, AND CLAIM VICTORY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!


Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God,  that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Ephesians 6:10–13



No comments:

Post a Comment