Thursday, February 21, 2013

In the Flow of Resolution (2.21.13)

Beloved,
If you will release yourself from the bondage of doubt in difficult situations, and learn to trust Me in them, you will find that you are in the flow of resolution.

I have heard the cry of your heart, and the answers are forthcoming.

The light will shine and answers will come to you in unexpected ways. There is no need to strive, or worry, just rest in faith. For even in the midst of uncertainty, I will open doors that will offer unexpected opportunities, to do what you have never considered.

Only trust in Me and do not fear.

Refuse to allow discouragement to take you captive, and you will find a new level of freedom beyond anything you could imagine. Be obedient to My leading, and stay in My word, for your answers are coming.  Have faith and know that I am with you, and will be with you at all times, until the end of time, says the Lord.

Trust Me!

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding
Proverbs 3:5 

Yes, you came when I called; you told me, "Do not fear." - Lamentations 3:57 


No comments:

Post a Comment