Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Provisions I Have Promised (2.7.13)

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:19

Just because you have not seen the provision I have promised you, with your natural eyes, does not mean it will not arrive. I have promised you that if you keep your eyes focused on Me, and not the expectant provision, you will begin to see greater measures of My Glory in every aspect and area of your daily existence.

Look to Me.

I will not fail you in any way. 


The provision that you are waiting for is indeed a part of the fulfillment of My plan. There is no need for you to delay in praising Me for its arrival. Praise Me right now. Praise Me just as if you have already received the blessing that is waiting for you. Remember, I said whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

So praise me for what I am doing in your life right now. 

I am calling you to be the very best steward over what I'm about to bless you with. 
The reward for your faithfulness is immeasurable. 

And one last thing, just because you don’t see Me moving in the direction you expect Me to move in, does not mean that I am not moving. Remember, My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are My ways, your ways.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts. 

All you need to do is trust Me and know that I will provide.


No comments:

Post a Comment