Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Choice is Yours (2.23.13)

It seems to be a part of human nature to ignore consequences until it is too late.

GOD gives us an awful lot of opportunity to make up our minds whether or not we will follow Him, but we cannot expect Him to wait forever. GOD knows our hearts right this very minute. There is no hiding from Him. If we are not for Him, we are against Him. The choice is ours.

Each day gives us a new opportunity to reconfirm our faith in GOD. Let us take each and every opportunity to spend time with the LORD and ask him to make us like him. When the LORD return to this earth it will be too late to his face.

Father,
I get tired of hiding, Lord. 
Seek me out and inspire me to be a better person today than I was yesterday. 
I want to follow You and walk in the ways of Your Son while bringing glory to your name. 
Father, I am not perfect because there are none that are perfect except for your son JESUS CHRIST. Help me this day to seek you with all of my heart.  
Your Word says that when you return to this earth, those that chose not to follow you will perish, you will not hear their cry. 
Father help me, without you I can do nothing. 
In the name of Your Son, JESUS, 
I pray to you. 

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment