Monday, February 18, 2013

More of Him, Less of You - Let God Change You (2.18.13)

Things do happen you can't control, but you can control your response to them.

Let me say that again.

Things happen you can't control, but you can control your response.
I hear people say all the time, “He made me so mad” or “she made me so mad”.
Nobody can make you mad.
You’re the only person who can make you mad.
People can do things that upset you, things you don’t like, things that hurt you; but you decide how you're going to respond.

When this happens, humbly go to the LORD in prayer to seek His guidance.
So often we pray, "LORD, if you will just change my co-workers, my husband, my wife, my children."
GOD has promised He would change your situation, but in only in His time, not ours.

GOD also promised He will change you and how you respond to situations.

He will change your attitude, your perspective and your outlook.

The more time you spend with Him, he will change your heart to reflect more of Him and less of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment