Sunday, February 10, 2013

He is Our Strength, Fortress, Strong Tower & Deliverer - Trust Him (2.10.13)

The Lord listens to our prayers, and He responds by giving us the strength we need, to meet every situation.

He truly is our strength, our fortress, strong tower and deliverer.

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and he will guide you and give you strength.
He will grant you His peace in every situation.
He is the beginning and the end of everything!

ALPHA AND OMEGA!!

All power was given to him when he died and was risen on the third day.
Trust Him because nothing is too hard for JEHOVAH SHAMMAH.

Mighty Father, 
There are times when I just don't think I can make it. 
Please grant me Your power to endure and succeed. 
Help me to remember that real strength comes from You.
Help me to never doubt your power but to trust in your might in all situations.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment