Friday, February 15, 2013

Fear Not, For I Am With You (2.15.13)

Fear Not, For I Am With You - Promises From the Lord

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.

2 Corinthians 4:7-10 - 7) But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. 8) We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9) persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed 10)  always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.

Philippians 4:6 - Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace that surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Psalms 56:3 - Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.



No comments:

Post a Comment