Friday, February 7, 2014

A Prayer to Increase My Faith (2.7.14)

Father,
Help me to be confident that I will see
Your goodness in all situations good or bad..
Help me to wait for You, to be strong, to take heart
and to wait.
I ask that my life would increasingly become a proclamation
of Your greatness and goodness.
Make me fearless in the face of trials, Lord.

Strengthen me, I pray Father, to stand firm and open my mouth to worship You.
You are my great and awesome GOD!
You alone are GOD, creator of heaven and earth,
and I join with all of creation to praise Your holy name!
Holy! Holy! Holy! Lord GOD Almighty.
He who always has been, who is here right now and who is to come!

Forgive me for withholding my praise and adoration,
please forgive me for being silent and even sullen;
losing sight of Your greatness and glory.
In doing so, I have allowed You to become small in my eyes,
as I have taken situations and concerns into my own hands from time to time,
instead of trusting You.

You said that the one who trusts in man
and depends on the arm of flesh for his strength
is cursed.

Father, forgive me for the ways that I have trusted in others,
or my own strength, instead of trusting You.
Increase my faith, Lord.
May I become like a tree planted by the water that does not fear
when heat comes, because I have stored my faith in You,
deep down in my heart.

I choose now to cast my cares upon You.
Father, restore relationships in my life that are fractured.
Those who are close to me, who have yet to call on Your name;
Father, touch their hearts
so that they will come to You before it's too late.
Touch and restore my finances Lord.

- A Prayer of Faith - 

O Lord, 
Increase my faith! 
Enable me, by Your Spirit, to speak Your Word with great boldness 
into every situation of my life, regardless of what is happening around me. 
I choose again to put my trust in You and to hope in Your unfailing love, 
for You are my strength and those who hope in You 
will not be disappointed. 
Thank You, that You are at work on my behalf, and that nothing is too difficult for You. 
Nothing! 

In Jesus name I pray,
Amen

Psalm 27:13  ;  Acts 4:23-31 ;  Isaiah 6:3;
Jeremiah 17:5, 7-8  ;  Psalm 55:22  ;  Acts 4:29;
Habakkuk 3:17-19  ;  Isaiah 49:23  ;  Luke 1:37


No comments:

Post a Comment