Friday, February 28, 2014

Don't Allow "Failures" to Stop You; Carry On God's Work (2.28.14)

Beloved,
There are things in your life, things you see as failures; 
however, these same things you see as failures, 
I will use as weapons against the enemy. 

I will use your so-called failures as weapons 
to tear down strongholds, principalities, and powers of darkness. 
I will do this so you can see that 
everything you go through has a purpose…to glorify My Kingdom.

Your wounds will be the tools I will use to set My people free. 
Just as every stripe I endured was for your healing; 
so will the pain you’ve gone through, 
be used to destroy the strongholds of the enemy. 

I will set My people free from the fears and injustices inflicted upon them.

I will never hold your failures against you, 
but I will turn all things around for My glory and for your advancement in Me. 
I am the Lord your God, who will never remind you of your sins, 
for you have a purpose and a destiny. 
Don't allow your failures to stop you 
nor hinder the calling I have place upon your life. 

You are precious to Me, My chosen one, and I love you. 
Be healed and carry on My work.
_____

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Hebrews 10:17 - And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

2 Timothy 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment