Thursday, February 27, 2014

You're not at the End of Your Rope; You're at the Beginning of Hope (2.27.14)

Are you at the end of your rope?

I know you are going through some of the worst trials and situations of your life. 
It looks as if no matter what you try to do to relieve the pressure, nothing works. 
You solve one problem and two more appear. 
You are asking JESUS to help you!

You have rebuked the enemy until you are blue in the face. 
You have asked everyone you know to pray for you, 
but nothing seems to work for long. 
You are tired, beat, out of energy and 
you just can't seem to walk with the Lord like you used to. 
You cry out to GOD, and it appears that He’s silent. 
In fact, you feel like if one more thing happens…... 
Well, get ready one more thing is about to happen, the Lord has a word for you.

- Marilyn
__________

My Child,


All is not lost or hopeless; do not believe what the enemy has been whispering into your ear.  You are NOT the world's greatest spiritual failure! I am bringing you to the end of your own strength, so I can fill you with Mine. There is strength in your weakness, but I want you to rely on My strength, not yours.

I've heard every word that you've said. I've heard your thoughts. I never sleep and I will respond to your prayers and your cries; however, the problem isn't with Me. The problem is whether or not you believe that I have heard you. The problem is whether or not you believe that which you've asked for, that I am able to do. Do you believe this? If you do, then do not cry about it any longer. It is time to get up off your knees and start walking.

Yes, it is time to start walking in the Spirit, praying in the Spirit, and praising in the Spirit. You've been carrying your own burdens far too long. What you've been through has been painful, and it may feel like you are at the end of your rope, but you’re not. You’re at the beginning of hope. Renewed hope in Me. 

The way to overcome all that you're going through - is to surrender your ways, your plans and all that concerns you, to Me.  You must allow Me to lead you into the realm of the Spirit. It is time for you to move into My rest, and experience My peace and joy without measure. 
Oh, My child it's time for you to have peace and joy in your life.

If you will just stop fighting and let Me have the remote control, things will begin to move suddenly and smoothly. I want you to have a new beginning, for your season has arrived! You might not realize this, but at this very moment, things are happening that will amaze you. Now is the time for you to walk in the Spirit.  And know that nothing can stand against the presence and power of GOD.

Now, rejoice and say “My season has arrived. Bless me O GOD!!” 
Because your breakthrough is here!!!
_______

Matthew 9:28 - And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.

Matthew 11:29-30 - Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light


No comments:

Post a Comment