Thursday, February 20, 2014

Be Still, Stop Fretting, Be Quiet, Rise Up & Pray (2.20.14)

So much is going on around you, 
and you don't know which way to turn, 
or what to do; 
but you know you must do something. 

Listen to what the Lord would have you to do. 
BE QUIET, BE STILL. 
Yes, I know it's hard, but BE QUIET, BE STILL. 

Allow these inspirational words  to minister to your spirit right now......
________

My Child,
Set a watch, and refuse to allow your thoughts to take you down the path 
that leads to discouragement and despair. 

The enemy desires to steal your faith and expectation 
of My goodness, says the Lord. 

But, you must stand your ground and protect the seed, 
which is My Word, and My promises sown in your heart. 
Take care of your inheritance 
and be a good steward of all that you've been given and 
the tasks that you've been given to do.

Be still and stop fretting. Worry will get you nowhere. 

If you will be quiet, rise up and pray in the Spirit; 
I will give you peace.  
I will bring healing and restoration to your troubled soul. 
When you are in turmoil, it’s because you have lost focus 
and you’re paying more attention to the situations surrounding you, 
rather than trusting Me.

For those who have asked to see My glory, 
you won’t be able to see My glory until you first 
give Me continual honor in all things. 

My glory will be revealed to those who seek Me first 
and desire to glorify My name. 
So be quiet.  Be still. And allow Me to work.

Psalms 131:2 - Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with his mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me.



No comments:

Post a Comment