Monday, February 17, 2014

Draw Close to & Praise God (2.17.14)

My Children,
I delight in the praises of My people, 
and I am moving by My Spirit, 
drawing people into a closer relationship and dependency on Me. 

I want My people to praise Me at all times. 
I want you to praise Me when your spirit is crushed 
and when your heart is broken from the things of this world.

Praise Me, for I am close to the brokenhearted 
and to those whose spirit is down trodden. 
Lift up your voice and praise Me, 
for I inhabit the praises of My people. 
Come close and praise Me at all times.

Yes, praise Me in the good times,
My presence will break every chain the enemy has bound you with.
and even when you don't feel like praising Me, 
praise Me anyway. 

I am your mountain mover and as you draw nigh unto Me with praises, 
My presence will come down from Heaven 
and cause change to happen all around you. 
As you praise Me, you shall feel My presence; 
and in My presence is joy and peace. 

I AM THE GREAT I AM, your Deliverer! 

The Bible tells that when Paul and Silas were in prison, 
bound with chains and having endured a beating; 
they both decided to praise Me in the midst of their situation. 

My presence broke the chains which held them captive. 
An act of intimacy and worship brought about a mighty miracle. 
Their chains were broken and the prison guard was saved 
by My presence, all because Paul and Silas chose to praise Me 
in the midst of their adversity.

So, Beloved draw close to Me and praise Me. 
During your time of tribulation, enter into a spirit of praise and thanksgiving 
to break free of the chains which has come against you. 

Oh, I inhabit the praises of My people says the LORD. 
Yes, come to Me. 
I AM THE GREAT I AM, and as you praise Me, 
I will set you free from the works of the enemy.
Let your lips continually praise MY HOLY NAME!!!!
_____

Psalm 2:3 - Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.

Psalm 34:18 - The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.

Ephesians 5:20 - Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Acts 16:25-26 - And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.  





No comments:

Post a Comment