Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Leave the Struggles & Cares of This World Behind, Rise Up in the Power & Authority of Christ (2.5.14)

Psalm 91:1 - Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I know that sometimes life can be quite stressful. There are times when it seems that the attacks will never cease, and each day brings a new challenge to face. Sometimes you may feel really 'weighed down' in your spirit. You may even feel as though a heavy coat of lead has been placed on you. When this happens, Oh bless the Lord!

Rise up in the power and the authority of CHRIST. Standing against the enemy in prayer and worship to the LORD will bring you a tremendous breakthrough. Sometimes our problems seem insurmountable and we become despondent and depressed. In those moments, everything appears to be too hard. It appears, that the more we stand against the enemy, the more the attacks increase. We may begin to feel as though we are going around in circles, becoming all tangled up.

Well, today, I want to extend an invitation to you to come and rest in the Shadow of the Presence of the Lord.  Leave all the struggling and the cares of this world behind, and humble yourself before the Father. Yes, run away from it all and straight into the Loving Arms of Jesus!

My friends, GOD wants you to know:
I Am always near you with My arms stretched out towards you.  Come, run away and hide in My embrace.  For I will sweep you up in My arms, take you into My secret place and remove the heavy garments that you have been laboring under.  For these heavy garments that you wear are not from Me.  I came to clothe you in light and life.  I came to wash you and anoint you with My Spirit, that you might effortlessly run the race I have placed before you.

And as you let go of trying to handle things on your own, you will finally realize that I have great love for you.  You will see within My eyes your victory and triumph! You will see within My eyes your songs of hope and the song about the great future I have for you.

And though it seems like the enemy is pulling out all the stops to prevent you from moving forward, know that every mountain he places before you, mean nothing to Me. There's nothing he can do to stop the power of My hand in your life. For with one sweep of My hand, his mountains shall be removed and cast into the sea.

I will place a song of joy, strength and comfort in your soul. Listen to My song, and allow it to fill your heart. For this song shall lift you up and cause you to overcome any mountains standing in your way. You shall rise up and soar right over those mountains. My child, bless My Name!

So come into My presence today and receive a renewing of your flesh and be restored. Stop now beloved and run into My presence there you will find rest.



- Marilyn Chaney


Isaiah 14:3 - And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve



No comments:

Post a Comment