Saturday, February 8, 2014

Go Forth In Confidence & Stand on Faith, Your Time Has Come (2.8.14)

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

My Child,
I know it’s been a very long journey, but it was a much-needed experience.
The process of teaching you to trust Me has been a worthwhile experience.
You have done well.
You have witnessed My goodness, My mercy, My faithfulness
and you have embraced Me fully.

The time has come for you to go forth in confidence,
being fully assured that I am in control of the outcome of your trials.
For the thoughts and plans I have for you, are for your success.
I only want good and perfect things for you. I have so much planned for you.
I have placed My wisdom and understanding within you.
I have deposited so much within you through the Holy Spirit.

Now is the time for you to walk in victory.
No longer are you to be passive.  And please do not procrastinate.
Stand, Stand and stand some more, on the things I have promised, through My Word!!!!

I have removed all the stumbling blocks that you relied upon
and all things that hindered your walk with Me.

For I am your GOD, and I will supply all of your needs.
Take no thought for how tomorrows' outcome will be.
I am He who controls tomorrow.

There is much that awaits you, if you will just step out in faith.

I will give you the victory in every situation the enemy will try to put you in,
if you will just walk with me in obedience to my word.

Right now, as you read this message,
you are in a place of victory.
A place where my blessings for you are going to manifest soon.

- My Prayer Confession - 

Father, 
Thank You for the victory You have given me. 

Oh, what peace I feel within my soul 
as I think about what You have brought me through. 

I will stand on the faith You have promised. 
I give You all the glory and praise that you so richly deserve Father. 

In the name of your son Jesus Christ I pray, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment