Monday, February 24, 2014

Stand on My Word & Watch Your Blessings Come To Pass (2.24.14)

My Child,
You have endured much. 

Now is the time for you to come into
all that I had in mind for you, from the beginning. 

Your life is not happenstance. 

Every day of your life,
and every deed you have ever done, 
I have known since the day you were born. 

So calling upon Me with prayer will open My ears to all you desire. 
Your desires now are in alignment with My will for you. 
Search for Me and you will find Me. 
Cling to what I have promised you. 

When you stand on my Word, 
the things I want to bless you with, will come to pass. 

I love you and only want the best for you.


Jeremiah 29:11-13 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment